Friday, April 11, 2008

Opening Day




Midland's AAA Baseball team had opening day yesterday and Rhett got to throw out the first pitch. He did a great job and the catcher told him "nice strike".
Riley has started watching The Backyardigans. She crawls over to the TV, stands up on her knees and starts waving her arms.
She also has said uh-oh about a million times this week. She says uh-oh for everything, after the phone rings, after the oven timer goes off, after she throws something. Speaking of throwing things... When we went for a walk last week, she must have thrown down her froggie wubbanub (her pacifier) along the way. For those who don't know, the wubbanub is like American Express- we CANNOT leave home without it. Thankfully I ordered another one, because today she threw down the pink pony wubbanub while her and Jill were in Lowe's. So pink pony and froggie have gone to wubbanub heaven, but thankfully 2 new and clean ones came last night!

2 comments:

Julie said...

rhett looks like he knew what he was doing:) cute family picture!

Lily's Blog said...

hey hey!
I love Riley's blogspot sooo much that I made one for Lily! The babysites thing was always messed up and never worked to well. It was so great to see y'all on the 4th.
also, I have some questions about the blog.... like where did you get this layout/theme?? Mine is so narrow that when I make a new post it goes on forever and takes up like a whole page!??

thanks
sarah