Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rhett turns 30












Rhett had a wonderful 30th birthday, if I do say so myself. He was surprised in more ways than one. We went to dinner with lots of friends and were so happy Jason and Carrie Irons came and stayed with us for the weekend. Then Rhett's next surprise was a trip to Las Vegas. I had arranged the surprise with Rhett's boss Ken, who was happy to be on the fun. Our friends Carl and Jenelle went with us to Las Vegas. We stayed at the Paris hotel, but I think we walked up and down the entire strip and went in almost every hotel. We saw Kevin James and Ray Ramano at the Mirage. They were hilarious. We had the most wonderful crab legs! They were already cut in half so you didn't have to dig into yourself. And they were huge. So good. Another night we went and saw "O" at the Bellagio hotel. The acrobats and swimmers were amazing, but the story line was a little weird?? The last night we ate at Maggiano's- this was our first time and it was so good. I guess it's a good thing we walked so much because we certainly ate well.

No comments: