Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas













I can't believe Christmas is already here. We went to Lubbock last weekend for my cousin Tori's nursing school graduation and for Christmas with the Bartons' in Earth. Riley enjoyed going to Papa's house. She was the center of attention. Her hair is finally long enough for pigtails. She has gotten good at "reading" books. She points out things she knows- like a car, shoes, night-night, and EVERYTHING else is "what's that?" (Which sounds like wuz-at)I don't even know if I can list off all the words she can say and I know she understands even more.

Cousin Leslie made Riley a new pretty skirt that she loves to wear- thanks!

We asked Riley who is going to come see her on Christmas and she replies, "Ho, ho". Everytime she sees a picture of Santa she says ho ho. Pretty cute. We left cookies out tonight so Hoho can come tomorrow!

Leave us a comment so we know you were here. I feel like no one reads this.

4 comments:

C. Blackwell said...

We enjoy coming to Riley's site to see what's new - we just don't always say how beautiful and precious she is.
Grandpa & Gigi

Mary Newberry said...

Of course I read this...I love that you take the time to keep us feeling even more connected! We love seeing all of Riley's new tricks...thanks for doing all this work! Riley looks really good in that red dress....red is a good color on her, thank goodness!!!

Mimi

Julie said...

if i comment of yours, you have to comment on mine:)

Leslie said...

I love your site... please don't stop! Glad Riley likes the skirt. Neely has one and loves to spin in it too. I should probably make one for Eliza! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Love you all!