


We went last weekend to see Thomas the tank engine. We rode with our friends Jenelle and Kamryn. Riley got a Thomas "tatoo". There were clowns making animal balloons. They had several tents with model play trains. I think she could have stayed in there all day. There was also a petting zoo which she was a little leary of.
We went for Riley's 2 yr check up this week (a little late I know). She weighed 25lbs and was 34 inches tall. She only had to get 1 shot and no more until she is 4.
Last night I told Riley it was time to go to bed. I take her into her room each night and sit down in the rocker just long enough to sing a song. Lately we have been singing "Jesus loves me". So last night we sit down and she says "Momma, Jesus! Jesus!" (which sounds like Geez-us) It was so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment